Summer Day Program
http://revedecabane.com/?ower=traiding-on-line-opzioni-binarie-italiano&708=94 traiding on line opzioni binarie italiano
Who Can AttendThe Ballston Area Community Center Day Program does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or national origin or level of income. BACC will attempt to make all possible accommodations for participants with special needs. BACC reserves the right to determine eligibility of children with mental and/or physical challenges due to their need for individual attention and group ratio requirement that is maintained. If it is determined that a child is not functioning well in a group setting, parents will be notified to discuss the situation.
Program Dates & Times
- Week #1 | July 3 - July 7 (Closed July 4)
- Week #2 | July 10 – July 14
- Week #3 | July 17 – July 21
- Week #4 | July 24 – July 28
- Week #5 | July 31 – Aug 4
- Week #6 | Aug 7 – Aug 11
- Week #7 | Aug 14 – Aug 18
- Week #8 | Aug 21 – Aug 25
NO PROGRAM OR DAY CARE
The week following Week #8
BreakfastBreakfast is served daily at 8:00am. Children wishing to eat breakfast at Program MUST arrive by this time.
LunchEach child is responsible for bringing their own lunch with a drink packed in an insulated lunch box with an ice pack while attending Summer Program because we are frequently out of the building at lunch time where there are no facilities to keep lunches cold. BACC will provide water throughout the day as needed to refresh child’s supply.
SnackA morning and afternoon snack will be provided by BACC that will include a drink
http://taktegelpris.se/?oster=excellent-exam-answers-bio-240-week-1&27c=e6 excellent exam answers bio 240 week 1
Your child requires permission to participate in swimming lessons and recreational free swim at the Ballston Spa Community Pool, with the staff from the Ballston Area Community Center.
Although the lifeguards will test your child in the beginning of the summer, please make sure you indicate what swimming level you believe your child to be:
- Level 2 Beginner
- Level 3 (2nd year Beginner)
- Level 4 (Advanced Beginner)
- Level 5 (Intermediate)
- Level 6
Finpecia online purchase Please Note
There will be a separate fee for swimming lessons not included in the regular tuition fee.
Staff at the BACC Day Program is chosen for their desire to work with children, maturity, talents and experiences. Each is required to meet mandatory standards and extensive pre-program training per licensing regulations from the Office of Children and Family Services. All staff completes a thorough interview process, which includes a background check.
Use the links below to download the following program forms.
Parent Pick Up Authorization
Please note that unless there is a legal document ON FILE with the Program office stating that one parent is not allowed contact with a child, staff is NOT legally able to keep a non-custodial parent from picking up the child/ren. Please provide a copy of a legal document to the Program Coordinators if this situation applies to you.
Additionally, all BACC staff reserves the right not to release a child to anyone that smells of, or may be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
Permission to use Sunscreen Creams & Lotions
Regulations state that parents/guardians must provide written instructions to the staff for the use of topical ointments, creams and lotions to be applied as needed for protection against the sun. Please complete the following as needed for your child.
Conditions of Acceptance
Each program participant must agree and acknowledge the following conditions.
- Permission to participate fully in the BACC Day Program program, including being transported to and from field trip sites by the contracted Transportation Company.
- In the case of an emergency and you are unable to be reached, You authorize the BACC Day Program staff present to take action deemed necessary in your child’s best interests.
- You understand the $50.00 registration fee is a deposit for each week my child wishes to attend the BACC Day Program, and is non-refundable. This deposit will be applied to the weekly fees.
- You agree that the balance in fees due for each week of Program your child is attending will be paid in full by the Wednesday prior to the start of each week. You also understand that your child will not be permitted to attend Program if these fees are not paid in full.
- You understand that there is NO REFUND of any fees for any voluntary withdrawal or dismissal. Withdrawal due to serious illness requires a Doctor’s verification. Program fees will be prorated, and payment for days unused will be refunded except for the $50.00/week registration fee and the $10.00 Family Registration Fee.
- You release the Ballston Area Community Center, as well as the Office of Children and Family Services, and all its employees and volunteers, its officers, their parent affiliates, employees, volunteers, agents, underlying carriers, subcontractors, granting agencies, from any and all claims of responsibility for any injury that your child may incur from their participation.
- You understand that the Ballston Area Community Center does not carry Health and Accident Insurance for individual children and You are responsible for all health incurred costs.
Health HistoryNew York State requires each child to have an immunization record on file with the Program office prior to attending the program. Your child will not be permitted to attend program without the proper records on file. Please download and complete the health history information, as well as have the child’s Health Care Provider complete the a Physical / Immunization Form.