Due To COVID-19 Summer Care 2020 Changes Have Been Made:
First we want to thank you again for your patience and understanding during our brief closure. The BACC cannot wait to see all of you again soon.
With that being said things are going to look a little bit different when you return for the summer. All of our staff will be trained on new health and safety procedures, disinfecting classrooms, and preparing for your child’s return.
We are taking extra safety precautions, and we’ve implemented new guidelines, in order to ensure the health and safety of our staff, children and families.
- Markers will be on the ground at the front entrance; Parents/guardians are asked to wait in line, 6’ apart (using the designated floor markers and arrows)
- Plan for drop-off to take up to 15 extra minutes due to temperature checks and health screens
- All adults, must wear masks during drop-off
- The BACC asks parents/guardians not to enter the center. A staff member will bring your child to their room
- Staff are required to wear masks at all times while working
- All field trips have been cancelled as of now for everyone’s safety
- No decisions on pool use have been made yet, swim lessons will not be offered
TEMPORARY HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday – Friday
7:30 AM – 5:30 PM
As always, if you have any questions, please reach out to Meghan Mensler email@example.com OR Jessica Bradley firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t wait to see you all soon!!