Our 7500 square ft. gym is available for rent with the proper insurance.
Public Use of Facilities
- The Ballston Area Community Center will permit use of the building and property when not in use by Center sponsored business or activities for any of the following purposes:
- For instruction in any branch of education, learning or arts.For holding social, civic and recreational meetings and entertainment; but shall be non-exclusive and open to the general public.
- For meetings of community organizations and/or organizations of non-profit status.
- For meetings and entertainment where the proceeds of admission fees charged are to be expended for educational or charitable purpose within the geographical boundaries of the area served by the Ballston Area Community Center.
- For meetings of private individuals or groups.
- Other purposes as deemed appropriate by the Executive Director and Board of Directors.
To Apply for facility use:
- Complete a facility request form
- Upon receipt of the facility request form, the Executive Director will review the application and determine if all necessary information has been provided and the activity or program is consistent with the Center’s mission and policies
- Upon approval, a BACC representative will verify the availability of space on the dates and times requested. If there is a conflict, the contact person will be notified.
- If the request is denied, the group or organization will be notified of the reasons for such denial. If a group or organization disagrees, they may file a motion with the Board of Directors to review their request.
- A security deposit of $250.00 may be required.
Long-term reservation of space:
For long-term facility use, the above steps apply with the following exceptions:
- A security deposit of $250.00
Download the below Forms: